Board & Care Homes

Board and Care Homes are usually located in residential home in a residential neighborhood and care for six seniors or less. Many board and care homes take care of seniors diagnosed with memory impairment or Alzheimer’s. These homes are in a licensing category under the State of California, Department of Social Services called Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE).

You may use the alpha characters to look up a member by their last name.

Arpi Tashchyan

Administrator Wholesome Life Senior Living
Work 22040 Covello St. Canoga Park California 91303 Work Phone: 818-963-8183 Work Fax: 818-805-3334 Cell Phone: 310-975-5452 Website:


Payment Types Accepted: Private Pay

License(s): 197609565

Client Qualifications: 65 & older, any care needs

We are a Residential Care Facility For The Elderly. We are committed to provide quality care, practice independent living, 24 hours a day for seniors. We strive to provide excellent everyday. We tailor daily living/activities based on residents’ likes to live a happy life with purpose. We dedicate ourselves in forming true partnerships with our residents and their families/representatives. We make the journey whole with love, dignity, and respect. We are home.

Trusted Member Agencies