Board & Care Homes

Board and Care Homes are usually located in residential home in a residential neighborhood and care for six seniors or less. Many board and care homes take care of seniors diagnosed with memory impairment or Alzheimer’s. These homes are in a licensing category under the State of California, Department of Social Services called Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE).

You may use the alpha characters to look up a member by their last name.

Ayalla Levy

Encino Retirement Homes
Work 5010 Balboa Blvd. Encino 91316 Work Phone: 818.355.8871 Website:


Payment Types Accepted: Private Pay

License: 197604027

We promote independence while assisting residents aged 60+//Two other locations in Tarzana and Encino

Trusted Member Agencies